round and round...

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Doing the "I Quit My Job" dance

I'm not sure what the steps are, but I'm dancing up a storm here in my living room/former office. I did it. I gave my notice. My last day is next Friday. This feels so good. I have my dear friend, Martine, to thank for getting my foot in the door.

For the record, this was a photo taken on one of our last 3:00PM Dance Parties before the office closed. Yes, that's a big bottle of Russian beer. Yes, those are tiny cups. No, there's not really a disco ball in that office.

Labels: , , ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

YESSSSSSS!

I've never even heard of Russian beer...any good? Can you remember?

5/15/2008 12:49:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Wow you sure had me fooled there for a minute on the disco ball LOL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

5/16/2008 08:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Sandra - Try Baltika. It's good. That's what we had. I'm more of a fan of Czech beer, but the Russian stuff's not bad.

Patti - Yeah, pretty realistic, right? ;-) *snort*

5/16/2008 11:31:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

Yay, You!!!!

Congratulations, and good luck!!

5/16/2008 11:49:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home