round and round...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

There is something very wrong with me


I woke up this morning (quite early, too) craving a crunch wrap supreme from Taco Bell. That's just not right. Have you had one of these things? If not, do yourself a solid and pencil in a run to TB for lunch today. Why am I obsessed with this fast food item? This embodiment of all things cheesy and chewy and crunchy and pseudo-Mexican... it makes me drool. It's got nacho cheese on it for Pete's sake!!! That stuff is like cryptonite. I'm drawn to it, though I know it will be my downfall. It's 7:33am. I'm going to have a bowl of cereal, which I'll be wholly unsatisfied with, I'm sure.

1 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

well, you talked me into eating one of these things this past weekend, and now it's all i can think about. and here in NW DC, there's not one within walking distance from work or home and i don't have a car. i'm going to have to get a dealer. it's all your fault.

8/16/2005 11:15:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home