round and round...

Saturday, June 24, 2006

I miss my boy



I do. I miss him terribly. I thought he'd be in my life for years and years. When people break up there's always way more left behind than memories.

I miss my Dukester every day.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Jenn rambles...

So true. Do you think you'd ever get a new dog? I know it's not the same...

6/25/2006 10:46:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

It's very hard to lose a dog...doesn't matter if it's due to a death, a lost pet or a breakup...it can be very painful. Many people don't realize how much pets become a part of the family and the loss of them is every bit as painful and real as if they were a real person...So sorry...
I've lost pets and know how hard this can be.

Take care...
The good memories and photos will help you remember the wonderful moments...

6/25/2006 12:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I didn't know you two had broke up... so sorry.
Missing someone is the same no matter how many legs they walk on...

6/26/2006 10:36:00 AM

 
Blogger L. Britt rambles...

You're welcome to come to my house and play with my dog anytime you want...I'll even cook you plantains!

6/27/2006 04:57:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

What a cute little wrinkly back he has. Awwwwwww.

6/28/2006 12:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home