round and round...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Much to look forward to

I'm the kind of person who needs to have something to look forward to. I like to anticipate. I enjoy the rush when thinking about the next bigger and better thing. Lucky for me I've got lots to look forward to in the next months.

I got that new job. I start the 26th. That means one more week at the coffee shop. I'm really going to miss seeing the people I work with everyday. Not all of them, of course, but I've made a handful of friends there and they're great people. I hope to hang out with them after I've gone.

A friend from Miami (one of the 3) is coming into town next week and we're going to an event to benefit The Trevor Project. I'm really excited about it. He's adorable and funny and it'll be great to see him and find out how he's been since I've gone, and we get to go to this night of fabulousness for such a wonderful cause.

July 12th is the premier of season 3 of Project Runway. Wednesday nights will, once again, be filled with obsession and fashion and drama. Speaking of PR, Daniel Vosovic will be at the Trevor Project event. So totally cool.

July 22nd I get to see Kristie & Tim. Party time! Road trip! My best girl and her new house and her old birthday having self! It'll be a recharge for my soul, that's for sure.

Sometime in the next week or so I'm going to the beach. Drove out to Fire Island last night for a few hours and had a blast. Going to go back in the daytime. Soooo great to get out of the city and see the stars last night. So bright. It's easy to forget they're all up there.

Life is good. Next time I start bitching about stupid nothings, please feel free to remind me that I have it pretty damn good.

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

You have a LOT to look forward too girlie. I'm like that too, love the anticipation.

6/19/2006 01:39:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

You have one thing to look forward to- seeing me! Can I go to the beach with you?

xxxbeebs

6/20/2006 02:25:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home