round and round...

Monday, June 05, 2006

The Job Search Is Killing Me


Remember this? Yeah, so when I said back in late January that I thought I'd get an offer from that bang-up interview... I was obviously mistaken. Here's the interesting part - I got an email from the HR Director tonight asking if I was still available and if I'd come in to meet with them about a different position. Well, a reincarnation of the position I interviewed for, but with redefined priorities. Turns out they never filled the other position and they've reorganized a little bit and now have a new focus for the role they need to fill. I emailed back, said I'm interested and that my schedule can be reworked any time this week to come in and meet with them. We'll see if they call. I know I've said it time and time again, but this time I can't afford to get my hopes up. I really can't do it. I'm looking forward to the interview and that's about as far as I can let myself go right now.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

That's great that they contacted you! That means a lot. Go in there and knock their socks off!!

Good Luck!

6/06/2006 09:20:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

That's good enough, Melissa, sometimes being positive just plumb wears you out. Good luck sweetie!

6/06/2006 09:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Ugh, I feel for ya. GOOD LUCK, girly!!!

6/06/2006 03:59:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home