round and round...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Shirts. Really Fun Shirts.

So, you want your very own reincarnated t-shirt (see the post below)? Use that handy dandy *Email me* link over there on the right of the page and drop me a line. In the near future I'll post pics of various styles for inspiration. All shirts are done by hand (my hands!) and none are exactly the same. Rather like snowflakes, except shirts don't disappear at the first sign of the Spring thaw.

Here's how it works:
  • A brand spanking new t-shirt reincarnated as your very own is $35

  • Your favorite t-shirt reworked into something fabulous is $25

They're fun, they're cool, they're one-of-a-kind. They're basically just like you, but in shirt form.

8 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

And VOILA! You're in business for yourself! :)
xoxox
Rach

6/20/2006 05:59:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I can't wait to see the examples :)

6/21/2006 09:35:00 AM

 
Blogger L. Britt rambles...

Hell yeah, HWG, hell yeah! Set up a Paypal account so people can pay you from across the country. It's easy. I already have two dresses I want you to play with.

6/21/2006 09:36:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

So let me get this straight, for $35 + P&P I could have a wrinkly grey t-shirt?

6/21/2006 09:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Well, Col, if your favorite t-shirt is, indeed, a wrinkly grey t-shirt... you could have a fabulously stylish wrinkly grey t-shirt. ;-)

6/21/2006 10:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Bright-Eyes rambles...

oh, snap.

no, really...soo...what about lessons? Seriously. I have my own machiene and everything.

6/21/2006 11:55:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

You know I meant it was "just like you" - as described in your, ahem, 'advertisement'.

(I have your card on my desk and I've just this moment realised that you can't spell your own name)

6/23/2006 06:38:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

What an awesome idea. Especially the tailoring. So many times I've seen a t-shirt I like but I hate big-boxy looking clothes...if one has boobs at all, unfitted clothes just make one look fat. Me anyway. Of course - I can sew a button and darn a sock and that's about it. You've got talent, Girl!

6/23/2006 02:06:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home