round and round...

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gratitude

I wanted to take a moment to thank you, my blog friends, for the support and the sympathy, the good vibes and the general goodwill sent my way this past week. Aw hell, the past year & 1/2, whenever I've had a tough time. There are times when kind words can make all the difference and all of you have proven that to me many times. I'm packing and getting ready to go to Miami tomorrow to probably say my goodbyes to Duke. This is very hard. Words don't really cut it right now, but thank you embodies what I need to tell you. Thank you so very much.

Labels: ,

1 What people are saying:

Blogger Jenn rambles...

Melissa...I totally understand what you're trying to say. I've tried myself and you're right...words don't do it justice.

What a crazy place this world is that we've all been able to find support and friendship from virtual strangers. Maybe...just maybe...it's not such a bad place after all, eh?

And you - woman - have kept my chin up many a time. Thank you.

8/24/2006 11:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home