round and round...

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

(This is me if I ever get my shizzle together and gain enlightenment. Mel as the Buddha. I've got so far to go it seems like enlightenment is 15 lifetimes away, but it's a great goal anyway.)

Oh, sweet Providence! I'm headed to Rhode Island this weekend. I've never been. You can cross the whole state in 45 minutes and now I get to do more than drive though. My fabulous cousin and her darling brain surgeon husband (seriously) and their ridiculously adorable kids live there. My other fabulous cousin and her awesome kids are coming in from St. Louis, and my favorite aunt & uncle are driving up from Pittsburgh. It's going to be a little family reunion of sorts. We're going to BBQ and go to the beach and I'm sure I'll get a good, healthy dose of birth control (read: lots of time with the kids).

P.S. Project Runway is better than mediocre sex. It's not better than good sex, because, well... what is? The Runway is hot this season. Anyone else listening to Tim Gunn's podcasts? I'm addicted. I listened to 3 this morning and another on the train ride home.

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Have a wonderful time with your family Melissa! LMAO at your "birth control" comment.

8/10/2006 09:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Sapphire rambles...

Wish I had family I could look forward to spending time with... You're fortunate.

x

8/10/2006 03:00:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

I think I would settle for mediocre right now. Nahhhhh.

8/11/2006 01:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

You didn't say who your favorite is? I'm pulling for Kayne.

8/15/2006 01:15:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home