round and round...

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

So it's root, root, root for the home team!

Last night I went to the Mets/Cubs game with a friend from high school I haven't seen in 11 years.

The game was great (even though the Mets blew it by 2) and it was really cool to catch up with my friend. Even had a photo op w/Mr. Met!




Here's another super cute pic from this weekend of little Kristie-pie with our esteemed leader. I'm cracking up so much about it that it cracks me up even more. I've been busting a gut about this picture for 3 days.





Last, but not least, this my view most days for lunch. I go get a sandwich or some udon noodle soup from the little Japanese place down the block and I sit at the very tippy tip of the Battery.

Just me, a couple of fishermen, and Lady Liberty. We talk sometimes. She tells me when she's sad (which is often lately) and we chat about life and love and the U.S. and New York. She's a good lunch date.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Pat rambles...

I absolutely LOVE the picture with Dubya! LOL!

Can I join you for lunch?

7/27/2006 09:15:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I'd love to join you for lunch also. Cute pics!

7/27/2006 11:07:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Absolutely ladies - come on down to the waterfront for lunch anytime. I'll be the one with the business casual slacks rolled up getting some sun. :-)

7/27/2006 07:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

*laughing at Kristie and W* That's hilarious!!

Great pic with Mr. Met!

Looks like you had a blast :-)

7/28/2006 04:52:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

oooh - who did you go to the game with? You have to e-mail me and tell me...

7/30/2006 09:42:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home