round and round...

Monday, July 24, 2006

I wish it could have lasted longer


I won't dare steal Kristie's thunder (I'm sure she'll post lots of great shots from this weekend), but I couldn't wait one more second to put this up. The pose was her idea and I think it came out so great. This is one we'll look at when we're 80 and remember how fun that day was and how young and idealistic we were. I'm hoping we'll be 80 and idealistic.




That girl makes me smile. Having a best pal is the most amazing gift.



Fierce.

8 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

What cute pictures :-) They're great! (You've got great hair btw!)

It IS the greatest thing to have a wonderful, fun, close friendship with a gal-pal...

Makes me miss my best friends, 'my girlz' back home in KY...

Spend as much time with her as you can...time is to short to miss a chance to smile, and laugh...

Hope you had a terrific, fun, amazing time!

7/25/2006 08:39:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

It's a great shot...very cool!

7/25/2006 11:37:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Nothing in the world like a BFF!

7/25/2006 02:27:00 PM

 
Blogger L. Britt rambles...

I'm crazy jealous, M'liss.

7/25/2006 07:37:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Aww, thanks everybody. I'm all warm and gooey right now.

7/26/2006 01:30:00 AM

 
Blogger James Burnett rambles...

I admire you. Guys aren't good at that best friends thing. Once we finish college/trade school/thieving and pillaging academy, we tend to sort of drift away from our buddies. It's an out of sight out of mind thing. And don't let a guy get married. His buds'll never hear from him again. We like to blame the women in our lives, but really most of us simply give up on our friendships 'cause we assume we can't have as much fun, being hitched and all.

7/26/2006 01:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Pam rambles...

Cheers to 80 and idealistic!!!

(I like Fierce too!)

7/26/2006 01:33:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

Y'all are in LOVE...

7/26/2006 05:04:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home