round and round...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Baby Bro, all growed up


My little brother is coming this weekend! He's taking the bus up from DC tomorrow night and spending the weekend with me. I can't wait to see his big, goofy, college man mug. 20 years old and he'll always be my baby bro. In my mind he's 3. White blond hair, teetering yet self-assured walk, funny mix of real English and made up 3 yr. old language. Now he's 6'4", size 14 feet, fraternity brother, talented guitar player, beer drinker and still my little guy. Gotta find some fun stuff to do that doesn't require 21 & up status.

(My dad & bro. The acorn doesn't fall far from the tree. The cotton in their ears was to drown out the sound of the airboat motor - the pics is from their trip to Miami to see me in January. Ah, the Everglades.)

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I've got a big Bro (i'm the baby). It's sweet you love your brother so much! Hope y'all have a great time!

7/28/2006 11:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Good luck, that would be a challenge to entertain someone who's clearly old enough to have a beer, but legally isn't old enough to have a beer. Tricky.

7/28/2006 03:26:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

You can see the resemblance. :-)

Time goes so darn quick, doesn't it? My sweet little neice who used to wear her winnie the pooh sleepers is a beautiful almost 6 ft tall blonde bombshell (23 yrs old)...where does the time go?!

Have a wonderful time! I'm jealous...I miss my family so much..Hoping to go see them in a few weeks maybe *crossing my fingers*

7/28/2006 04:50:00 PM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

I can't believe that's your little brother who used to run around the house. Now I TOTALLY understand how you feel when you see my brother...

7/30/2006 09:43:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home