round and round...

Thursday, August 17, 2006

dude

I just woke up. I didn't know I was sleeping. I passed out on my bed with my laptop open, TV on, lights blazing, clothes on. I only woke up because my phone rang, which is funny since I slept through 3 other calls. It's past midnight, I have no idea what time I fell asleep, but I certainly didn't see Project Runway at 10:00. Thank goodness for Bravo's endless series of reruns. I'm watching it now in my state of sleep drunkenness. So far Michael is blowing me away. He nailed it last week with his hot pink Pam Grier hotpants number, and now he's going strong with this week's recycled materials challenge. Oh, Kayne. Kayne, I love you and you're making a monstrosity. Jeffrey is beating you right now in this challenge and that's gross.

On another note, I've got some behind the scenes stuff going on that's really exciting and promising. I'm not blogging about it yet, but life is good. I mean, life is crazy and there are many days when I want to whack the rest of New York across the jaw and say "Back off!", but all in all my life is a charmed one.

Labels:

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Glad to hear life is good for you right now Melissa! You so deserve it!

8/17/2006 09:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

on the bright side at least you didn't wake up in a pint of drool at your desk?

8/17/2006 09:56:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I was SO worried for Kayne, I thought they'd send him home for that green monstrosity...WHEW! Michael does look like the winner right now.

8/17/2006 11:36:00 AM

 
Blogger The Rover rambles...

"Sleep-drunkenness" is a term that needs to be used more often...

8/17/2006 07:23:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home