round and round...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Good stuff

Good stuff of the day:
  • the weather - today was beautiful
  • kindness of strangers - specifically the lady on the train who told me my fly was down, it takes balls to tell a stranger something like that and I really appreciated it
  • my boss quit - yesssssssss!
  • Bombay Sapphire gin & tonic w/lime after a hard day of work
  • homemade chicken pot pie
  • being able to make homemade chicken pot pie pretty damn well
  • good radio stations
  • my new ringtone - "Kiss Off" by the Violent Femmes

Labels: ,

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

Thanks, honeypie! I feel like things are on an upward swing for me. I just looked at the pic from your wedding and was reminded from one photo how beautiful you are - inside and out. Wish I could have been there to see that.

10/04/2006 11:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I love reading about good days.
Where the heck has Kristie been???

10/05/2006 10:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

So good to recognize the little things that make life good.

I wish that lady had been in my office yesterday...nobody told me my fly was down. I hate that.

10/05/2006 12:59:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Holy Crap! VF ringtones! They sounf great (on Cingular).

10/05/2006 08:13:00 PM

 
Blogger Fish rambles...

did I show you my bum? gawd, I'm shameless

10/07/2006 11:33:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Great list!! Glad to hear the smile in your voice :-)

Dontcha just love cool ringtones?

10/08/2006 10:19:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home