round and round...

Monday, September 04, 2006

It's my birthday...

aren't I supposed to be happy and having fun, celebrating another year on the planet? Someone who loves me is on his way to my apartment. That's exactly what I need right now. These past couple of weeks have left me feeling empty and hollowed out. This weekend has built me up and torn me back down again. It's a rough road right now, ladies and gents. I'm going to be fine. That's how it works - things go to shit and in the end you find a way to make it all OK. But right now it's bumpy and I'm feeling achy and tired.

Labels: ,

6 What people are saying:

Blogger Pam rambles...

I am so so very sorry about what you've been going through.

I do hope that your birthday brought you some joy, some peace...a celebration of self. And that you feel full of happiness soon. Very soon.

xx,
Pam

9/05/2006 12:28:00 AM

 
Blogger krisbtterfly rambles...

just remember, it's not always the day that's important- it's the whole year you have to celebrate being you. being who you are, being with people you love, learning from mistakes and living life to its fullest. you are going to have a great year my dear miss... i can feel it. anyone who tries to say otherwise will quickly get a poop-o-gram from mina.

9/05/2006 10:00:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

One foot in front of the other...sometimes it's the only way. Happy Birthday Girl!

9/05/2006 07:05:00 PM

 
Blogger patti_cake rambles...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweetie. You deserve it after all you've been through lately

9/06/2006 10:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Sandra rambles...

So sorry I missed this post somehow the other day...hope your birthday turned out to be happy. Hope it's a fresh start to a good year in your life.

9/12/2006 01:30:00 PM

 
Blogger James Burnett rambles...

Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated one. Hope you enjoyed it and have many more.

And don't let someone else's ill behavior keep you from celebrating another year of life.

BTW, I "tagged" you on my blog for a fun Q&A/survey another blogger sent to me.

9/13/2006 07:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home