round and round...

Monday, September 04, 2006

It's my birthday...

aren't I supposed to be happy and having fun, celebrating another year on the planet? Someone who loves me is on his way to my apartment. That's exactly what I need right now. These past couple of weeks have left me feeling empty and hollowed out. This weekend has built me up and torn me back down again. It's a rough road right now, ladies and gents. I'm going to be fine. That's how it works - things go to shit and in the end you find a way to make it all OK. But right now it's bumpy and I'm feeling achy and tired.

Labels: ,

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Pam rambles...

I am so so very sorry about what you've been going through.

I do hope that your birthday brought you some joy, some peace...a celebration of self. And that you feel full of happiness soon. Very soon.

xx,
Pam

9/05/2006 12:28:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

One foot in front of the other...sometimes it's the only way. Happy Birthday Girl!

9/05/2006 07:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Happy Happy Birthday Sweetie. You deserve it after all you've been through lately

9/06/2006 10:43:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

So sorry I missed this post somehow the other day...hope your birthday turned out to be happy. Hope it's a fresh start to a good year in your life.

9/12/2006 01:30:00 PM

 
Blogger James Burnett rambles...

Sorry I missed your birthday. Happy belated one. Hope you enjoyed it and have many more.

And don't let someone else's ill behavior keep you from celebrating another year of life.

BTW, I "tagged" you on my blog for a fun Q&A/survey another blogger sent to me.

9/13/2006 07:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home