round and round...

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

I rented

I did. I called up the rental company and ordered a couple tables, chairs, plates, glasses, flatware, etc. They're delivering it all to my house, they'll pick it up later and I don't even have to wash the dishes. All that for only $93. Pretty good, huh? I decided that I would do myself a favor and eliminate some of the day-of freak out that would inevitably ensue from worrying about not having enough seating and dinnerware. Friday, here I come!

Oh, I didn't invite Bad Time Drunky Friend after all. ;-)

Labels:

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Jenn rambles...

Great idea! Especially not having to wash the dishes.

Good call....all the way around.

4/04/2007 10:06:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

*sniffle* i'm so sorry i can't be there, boo!!

4/04/2007 11:06:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

You took the right approach and me no likey bad time drunky friends!

4/04/2007 02:42:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I had no idea that's all it costs to rent, OR that they did the dishes. Hmmmmmm, I feel a party comin' on now.

4/05/2007 08:15:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Hmmm

Food & Drink $100
Rental Chairs, Tables $93

Not Inviting Bad-Time-Drunky-Friend: Priceless!!

lol Sounds like it all turned out wonderful!! Glad you had a good time and no drunken spectacles!

4/10/2007 09:10:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home