round and round...

Friday, March 02, 2007

2nd Blogiversary

It passed right by and I didn't realize until now. 2 years here. Wow. Cool.

From my first post a little more than 2 years ago:

"But, sometimes I feel rather alone in this big city all by myself. My love for this place is peppered with bitter drops of sadness that only reveal themselves at my weakest moments. I think that's pretty typical. Not sure if that's something that ever truly goes away. All New Yorkers carry with them some sort of conflict. It's a badge of courage, honor, stubbornness - whatever it is it's stamped into you the day you cross over the bridge, come through the tunnel, glimpse that Gotham skyline."

It's still true. I love this place. I love it and it beats me down sometimes and I love it even more.

Labels: , ,

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Marissa rambles...

happy blogiversary melissa! and thank you so much for your comment. you have no idea how much it means to me to know i'm not the only one who has gone through this. really. i appreciate it. i do think it may be depression, but i also feel as though i'm coming out of it. and as for the yogurt parfaits at pax...i eat them every day!! i LOVE them! so good!

3/02/2007 09:24:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Happy Happy Bloggy-versary!!!

I think you are an amazing person. You've been through alot but I think you are stronger than you realize. I admire you a lot....

3/03/2007 07:20:00 PM

 
Blogger Patti_Cake rambles...

Happy Blogaversary Honey
I used to want to live your life before I was married but now i'm pretty content to be a Wife/Mom.
Enjoy life and do all you want while you can. It can change on a dime.

3/05/2007 08:40:00 AM

 
Blogger James Burnett rambles...

Happy blogaversary. You've done a great job and kept this interesting. Always food for thought on your blog.

3/06/2007 10:48:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

A very Happy Blogiversary! Thank you for letting us peep into your world...

3/07/2007 03:21:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home