round and round...

Monday, February 26, 2007


Every time Kristie and I visit each other we take subway photos. Always from the same side. Always from the same angle. It's funny, you can almost chart our timeline in subway photos. We don't set out to take subway photos, and yet we do it. Every time.

This is the most recent set. I have new flippy hair. Kristie has kickass sunglasses.

Last weekend we spent a few days tooling around the city, going to new bars, eating lots of good food, and generally having a super fantastic time that neither of us wanted to end. Happily, I'm going to see her in about 3 weeks, so I think I can hold out that long. I think. I hope.

P.S. Wife Swap is a scary, scary show and it makes me nervous.
P.P.S. The commercials gross me out.
P.P.P.S. Chocolate macaroons are the yummiest. I'm working from home today and I've eaten half a tub of them from Whole Foods. Somebody stop me. Save me from myself!

8 What people are saying:

Blogger The Rover rambles...

My friend works on that show! His stories are hilarious...

2/26/2007 11:48:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

You and Kristie are adorable! Y'all are so lucky to have each other. So so lucky!

2/27/2007 08:27:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

believe me, i know how lucky i am! :)

2/27/2007 03:28:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

I love, love, love your hair!!

2/28/2007 09:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Your hair always looks so cool! You take such great pics too! (so does your friend).

I wish it would get warm here, so my Hottie and I could do that in Chicago--just wander all over town, and discover lots of new cool places....(C'mon spring!)

3/01/2007 05:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. S. rambles...

You are just such a cutie! I love the hair! I'm a sucker for those flippy cuts..

3/02/2007 12:45:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

I wish I could carry off one of those flippy-dos, but I s'pose I'm too old and fat for them.

*sigh*

3/02/2007 11:29:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Wife Swap - UGH yes!! But yet I keep watching it...those people that only ate raw meat were vile.

3/07/2007 03:20:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home