round and round...

Sunday, January 28, 2007

I think the top hat means I can do magic...

... but I'm not entirely convinced. I mean, I didn't see a rabbit in there or anything.

On another note: I delivered my first dog jacket tonight. Excellent. What a feeling - getting paid for doing something that was fun. Now I'm off to a dinner party. What a Sunday! What did you guys do this weekend?

Labels: ,

8 What people are saying:

Blogger James Burnett rambles...

The top hat gives it a 1930s flair. Any second, I expect Bertie Wooster or someone similar to poke his head around the corner and smile in the picture with you.

Cool image.

1/29/2007 12:35:00 AM

 
Blogger Pam rambles...

A magic photo, you're gorgeous!
(I wish I could wear hats as well)

Just an ordinary *cough* weekend here - I was in a movie being filmed in our village! I'll have to post about it...
: )

1/29/2007 09:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Very nice. Did you wear the top hat to your dinner party? :-)

1/29/2007 12:05:00 PM

 
Blogger Mrs. S. rambles...

Would you mind conjuring up a cosmo for me now then?

Thanks.

:)

1/29/2007 11:43:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I'm expecting Fred Astaire to come waltzing in and sweep you off onto the dance floor. But I hope he's dressed.

1/30/2007 04:38:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Yet another gorgeous photo!!! I swear you look like a model girl!

Weekend? Blaaaahhhh. Nothing good that's for sure...just hibernation and sulking...I need to get the heck outta here for a few days!

1/31/2007 04:46:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

James - BERTIE! Man, I wish he would. A big, goofy grin.

Pam - WHAT? Our little Americaine-Francaise is a starlet? Do tell!

Jenn - Wish I could have kept it. Had to give it back to the photog. Bah.

Burg - It's sittin' at the bar for you, doll. :)

Sandra - Oh gawd, Fred naked is a thought that frightens me.

Retro Girl - But Chicago's awesome!! I had an imitation Chicago dog over the weekend. It was ok, but a Vienna Beef it wasn't.

1/31/2007 11:29:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I love your top hat, the pics are GREAT! You are so hawt!

2/02/2007 02:03:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home