round and round...

Friday, December 15, 2006

I left my heart...

At the San Francisco International Airport. I also left my patience and my sanity and a bit of my decency there. Aw hell, I'm still there. Well, I guess right now it's here. I'm still here. At the airport, I mean. It's 1AM my time, but 10PM SF time and I'm waiting to board the sold-out red-eye flight back to JFK. Awesome.

Please enjoy random photos of the day:

This was the view out the wondow of the train from San Francisco to San Jose most of the way. Notice it's pretty dark. I was up at 5:30. Good times.

It got progressively lighter, as most days do, what with the sun and all... and I saw some interesting graffiti. Seeing the low buildings with tags all over them and the occasional palm really reminded me of Miami. It was a tense train ride. I kind of felt like I was travelling back in time to Miami and all the negativity of that place. Weird.

I have a cute pedicure. Black polish. Nothing to do with my trip or with CA, but my toes are cute. Wish the pic wasn't so blurry. Should've taken it when the train had stopped. Oh well.

Labels: ,

7 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

aw, my cute little vienna-toed darling! i'm glad you're back home now (although i would like it better if you were here with me...)- and you can rest up and then go to the x-mas party tonight! can't wait for the masses to start drinking the free liquor without trying the free food first. *snort*

12/15/2006 10:41:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I do not have vienna toes. DO I HAVE VIENNA TOES???

12/17/2006 12:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

no, you really don't- i just wanted to freak you out. you have cute sweet little tasty toes. (not so sure about the tasty part though).
*SMOOCHIE*

12/18/2006 01:35:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

i just ate mcdonald's, and then a whole package of hohos... in about 30 minutes. please send tums. or a stomach pump. why can't i stop eating today??????

12/20/2006 02:30:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Glad you had a good time and I am so laughing at that crazy Kristie! Vienna toes??? LOL

12/21/2006 09:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

I love San Francisco. What the heck are Vienna Toes?

12/22/2006 04:23:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Ha - Sandra, Vienna toes look like VIenna sausages. Eww!

12/22/2006 05:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home