round and round...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Fire up the Inspirotron!

People all around me are doing amazing things.

  • The boyfriend is writing music that's so good it sticks in my head in the good way, not the Britney way that makes me go crazy.

  • Kristie is going to Burning Man and planning her little tail off getting all the best costumes/outfits and activities planned and meeting cool people in the process.

  • L. Britt is a genius and got into the Harvard PhD program (oh yes, that Harvard), plus, she's in love which makes the whole thing more fun.

  • Rover's auditioning for super roles and auditioning well, and feeling good about it!

  • Retro Girl has an art show coming up - an art show!

  • Duke's becoming an expert at sleeping all day and taking massive dumps in the hallway when I least expect it... like right after we come in from a walk that involved a previous massive dump - WTF?

Basically, I'm surrounded by awesomeness. AWESOMENESS! What a spectacular feeling! It's always easier for me to get into my own awesomeness when I notice the splendiforous things my friends are doing. Thanks, friends.

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

and I just love that word "splendiferous". Thanks for sharing and kudos to you and your friends!

3/06/2007 08:34:00 AM

 
Blogger James Burnett rambles...

Damn! Sounds like your folk have worldd-changing potential. Congrats to 'em all...and to Duke for his dumping prowess ;-)

3/06/2007 10:47:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

i like being lumped in the same list that includes the massive poops that my leetle nephew takes. awesome.

3/06/2007 11:16:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Melissa---You are always an inspiration to me!

I had a friend once who lived in Reno NV that used to go to Burning Man all the time...told me lots of wild, interesting stories. Sounds like a blast!

Duke--LMBO. One of our cats loves to crap. It's like his hobby.

3/09/2007 05:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Unknown rambles...

Melissa: This is very positive!!!!

3/10/2007 07:57:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home