round and round...

Monday, April 09, 2007

Second Chances

Most times people deserve them. In this case he does. Give him one. He loves you. That's hard for me to say, but it's the truth. If you only believe one thing believe him when he tells you he loves you. That's got to count for something.

Labels: ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger L. Britt rambles...

I don't know the situation to which you're referring, but I would disagree that love counts for something. It's what you DO with that love that counts for something.

4/09/2007 04:32:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Sometimes second chances can change lives...I agree--if they deserve it, give em a 2nd chance...you'll be glad you did.

4/10/2007 09:11:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

You're both right. Man, leave it to L. Britt to say the hard truth - one of the things I value about you the most, woman. Seriously.

You can guess who I'm talking about. Someone who let me down in big ways, but someone who's still a living breathing man who loves someone who isn't really talking to him right now. It's a touchy situation. I just hate hearing the heartbreak in his voice. It's hard to hear his voice at all, but hearing the terrible heartbreak in it is painful. I hope she comes around and gives him another chance. I don't want him to be broken forever.

4/10/2007 10:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I definitely believe in second chances. Had I not given my husband one I would have missed out on so much. He was a cheating, lying jerk who turned into a wonderful husband and father. It does happen.

4/10/2007 01:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home