round and round...

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Job, schmob


This is why I am upset about my office closing. It's not because I'm worried about my professional life. I'll be fine. It's that I'll miss the people I work with so badly I can't even explain it. We're all goofy, crazy, funny, caring, talented people who genuinely love and respect each other. None of us has ever worked in a place where we have such close relationships with coworkers before. Our office is truly an anomaly and I'm afraid I'll never have this kind of experience again.

This photo is the last in a series. The first one is just me & the blonde. Then our buddy on the right got in on it, then those 2 lovelies in the back joined us. It's hilarious. We're so weird. I love it.

We take wacky pictures every day. And we still manage to fully service all our accounts plus the heaps of transition work piled on us because of the closure.

Labels: , , , , ,

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Unknown rambles...

Girrrrrrrrrrrrrl!

Now I've got deep workplace envy. Sorry this is coming to a close for you.

10/27/2007 12:03:00 PM

 
Blogger Jenn rambles...

Are those your new glasses? Because they look hot. Good choice.

I get what you're upset about...that is a bummer.

10/28/2007 11:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Three cheers for good co-workers. I work with basically ass monkeys at Crying Cow Bank. *sigh*

10/29/2007 02:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home