round and round...

Sunday, January 20, 2008


Taken out the window on a road trip with my family in the mountains of Virginia. It's been a great getaway. I'm a lucky girl.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterz Replies.

3 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Breathtaking! Is that a cell phone pic?

Coincidentally, I signed up for Utterz today also, but I haven't posted yet.

1/21/2008 12:52:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

*chuckling* It looks just like the scenery on my way to work....fields of snow...bare trees...add in some empty cornfields, a few horses. It is beautiful....probably moreso to someone who doesn't see it as often.

Sounds like you've been having a wonderful, lovely time. Weekends like that, with family are so sublime...

I'm so impressed at your Blogging-365 so far! You're doing a fabulous job.

1/21/2008 08:51:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

cajunvegan - good call, it's definitely a cell phone pic. My nifty phone has a sepia filter on it, so I added a little pizzazz. ;-)

retro girl - thanks for the kudos! And yes, the scenery always looks more interesting when you don't see it every day.

1/21/2008 05:11:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home