round and round...

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

ugh


I'm in Seattle and the best view I've had all day is the shopping center parking lot out this office window. Gross. The magestic Pacific Northwest is right out there and I'm stuck in here in my own corporate hell. I must have done something terrible in a past life.

Mobile post sent by spokeinthewheel using Utterz Replies.

2 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Awww. Hopefully the weather isn't bad. Believe it or not, I would KILL to be where you are right now. Really, if I could vacation sans kids in a coat closet, I'd be happy:) Hopefully you'll have some down time to see the sights.

1/23/2008 09:21:00 AM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

I used to be able to look out my office window and see the busy downtown street below and the roof and parking lot of this huge night club that my friends and I used to like to go for a drink...I actually miss that. Seeing your picture, and thinking a bit...I kinda miss seeing the old board room table....my old office...and my view of the street below. I miss my corporate hell a little bit....(Then I move on...lol)

Sorry your view is so blah! Hope you get a chance to look around at least a little bit before you have to fly out....

1/23/2008 06:08:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home