round and round...

Saturday, May 17, 2008

An aisle I don't have to walk down

(Random picture: I think Kristie & I look like we're up to something.)










The Hubba Hubba Hubby (thanks, Kristie!) and I are off to Rhode Island this weekend for Kerri's wedding. It's going to be great. She & Chris are awesome and their wedding is going to be loads of fun. She's going to be a breathtaking bride and I can't wait to see them take the same step we recently took.

It's been 3 weeks since we got married and this is the first wedding we'll go to as a married couple. It's funny, I'm so thrilled for Kerri, but I'm also a little jealous because I know how amazing my wedding day was and I wish I could relive it. This is the first of 3 weddings this summer. We're going to love going to other peoples' parties. We didn't have to plan them. We didn't have to pay for them. We get to celebrate the union of people who are fantastic together and that's always a good thing - above all else - it's a celebration of love and that's the best. Now... what to wear???

Labels:

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Hope you have a wonderful time...

Congrats on the new job, leaving the old behind...what an incredible start to your new life and many new adventures!! :-)

Your package should be there very soon, btw :-)

5/17/2008 11:42:00 AM

 
Blogger Lynilu rambles...

I think we can not appreciate weddings for what they are until we are married. I hope you enjoy greatly. Oh, and in a spectacular dress, of course!

5/17/2008 02:41:00 PM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I too wish I could re-live my wedding day. Going on 14 years! Have fun!

5/19/2008 10:32:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home