round and round...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

New things

I sat at my new desk today. Well, my new-to-me desk. I used my new computer today. I got various new gadgets that help me do my job. All those things are cool and they're fun for me because they're part of this new gig I've got and that's all well and good. But, those things aren't the best new things of the day.

The best new thing of the day is my new email address. Why? It's my new name. I have a new email with my new name. They novelty of it makes me grin from ear to ear.

RANDOM: I have perfected the art of the fish taco. Tonight we had a friend over for dinner and the fish tacos I made truly were outstanding. I make one hell of a chipotle cream! No, this photo is not of said fish tacos... mine were prettier.

Labels: ,

4 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

LOL! I love newly-marrieds enthusiasm, and the new job just adds to it! Cute! Keep that spark, OK?

6/04/2008 10:40:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh my I have always wanted to get up enough nerve to have a fish taco. Seriously.

6/04/2008 06:44:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Oooh! Can we have fish tacos when I come over for dinner?

6/05/2008 01:08:00 AM

 
Blogger Brown English Muffin rambles...

you're the second person I know talking about fish tacos I really have to try them soon.

6/11/2008 02:07:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home