round and round...

Monday, June 15, 2009

Take the chance, do something goofy

Yesterday we drove 3 hours to have dinner with my in-laws on a whim. Yep. We went to southern Rhode Island to our favorite seafood place and Jude got his first taste of the beach. My in-laws were thrilled and we got the chance to show Jude the ocean.

We were a little crazy for doing it, but it was a great day spent with our family and totally worth the hassle. I fully endorse breaking up your daily routine with something totally unexpected every once in awhile. You might just end up with a whole bucket of memories you never anticipated.

No, we didn't make him ride in the trunk. Not that you can tell that from this photo.

3 What people are saying:

Blogger Lynilu rambles...

You don't need to tell me to do a daily goofy! Yes, it is fun, and usually invigorating! Good for the soul, I'm convinced. I'm glad you broke away for something crazy-fun! And Jude looks so cute in the trunk. My trunk (when I had one) never had room for a baby in it!

BTW, what is Jude's middle name. Please, please tell me it starts with an A, just for fun!!

6/15/2009 02:04:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Ahhh that sounds like the most wonderful trip! I agree...spontaneous adventures are always the best....especially when spent with those you love!

I bet Jude was in awe of the ocean...I can't wait to take Isaac to the beach someday...

6/16/2009 12:24:00 PM

 
Anonymous The Rover rambles...

What was the seafood place? I have a favorite...

6/17/2009 02:04:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home