round and round...

Thursday, September 01, 2005

Quick and chubby

The computer is running extreeeeeemely slowly and I have to go catch the bus to work. I hope I'll get the chance to write more later.

I'm feeling large & in charge today. Not sure why, it's probably because I've been eating crappy food and not exercising, but man on man do I feel fat.

MT - you made my day. I'm so glad you emailed. :)

5 What people are saying:

Blogger Melissa rambles...

I fucking hate SPAM comments. Fuck off and die.

9/01/2005 12:27:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Does MT read your blog? You should tell him! :)
(Rach in NY, not a spammer)

9/01/2005 09:36:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Haha - Yep. MT checks in from time to time. You & MT & occasionally the Clara inhabitants make up my entire New York readership. It's awesome. :)

9/02/2005 04:30:00 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

BTW I wanna link your site to my site - you have ma blog right?
Rach

9/03/2005 07:18:00 PM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

Rach - Send me the link? Oh please, oh please. I had it on my old laptop that's archaic and decaying as we speak. I can't remember the address... I meant to ask you for it when we were emailing earlier this week. I meant to ask you because I wanted to link to yours, as well. Blonde moments... what would I do w/o them?

9/03/2005 09:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home