round and round...

Friday, March 07, 2008

Da Hood

Photoshop is rad. That's us, but it looks like us in an illustration out of a 1950s guidebook. Welcome to Brooklyn.

Labels:

6 What people are saying:

Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

Don't ask me how I "acquired" it, but I have a copy of Adobe Photoshop CS3 and have no idea how to use it.

This is retrolicious.

3/08/2008 12:05:00 AM

 
Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

Oh how I would have loved to live back in the 40-60's!

3/08/2008 08:52:00 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous rambles...

damn, that's awesome. i wish i had photoshop.

3/08/2008 11:50:00 AM

 
Blogger Melissa rambles...

I just wrote a comment to each of you and then it didn't post... hmm. Second try:

@cajunvegan: Woman, mess around with that shit! It's fun. You can find free tutorials online. Plus, since you somehow magically got a copy you kind of owe it to everyone who paid through the ass for it. ;-)

@Patti: You know, sometimes I agree with you, but then I remember all the strife of that time period and I'm pretty OK with 2008. But, I'd take a vacay back in time just to take part in the fashion scene for a few days!

@survivingmyself: I'm lucky - I have an "in" at Adobe (also, they're my client). Otherwise I'd be mooching off all my designer friends.

3/08/2008 12:07:00 PM

 
Blogger Minnesota Nice rambles...

Oh my gosh I love this so much! It's gorgeous!

3/08/2008 11:21:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

You KNOW I'd get lost in the 50's real fast.. (except I'd totally miss the internet! lol)

How fabulous is this?
I seriously need to get PhotoShop and take a class...why I am a photography-nut and haven't done so yet--I have no decent excuse! (This is going on "my list" of To Do stuff!)

3/10/2008 10:54:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home