round and round...

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Artsy Friends Rule!

Look at the awesome necklace I bought from Retro Girl's Etsy shop! I had a much cuter pic taken with an actual camera, but the camera has decided to stop talking to my computer, so now we're stuck with this dumb cell phone pic.

I got super cool magnets for my fridge, too. She makes really great stuff. If you're looking for handmade gifts for yourself or your friends you should check out her shop. Her stuff is great, prices are totally affordable, she ships fast, plus she's doing this to make a little money for the fund she & her husband will use as they go through the adoption process. Exciting, no?

Labels: ,

2 What people are saying:

Blogger Monogram Queen rambles...

I do need to check her out i'm having a dispute with Paypal though and I thought you had to pay via them. Anyway VERY cute stuff. Retrogirl rocks!

5/21/2008 12:33:00 PM

 
Blogger Retro Girl rambles...

Awwww! You looook Mahhvelous! lol. You're always gorgeous!

Thank you so much. I truly truly appreciate you - from the bottom of my heart. *HUGS*

I love your tattoo!!!! (looking at your other posts!)

Gotta dash...Lucie's doggy class graduation is tonite! :-)
(Too bad they don't have those little mortar board hats LOL)

5/21/2008 05:18:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home